Educational and Industrial Visit:
Educational visits form the core of our efforts to give the students maximum technical knowledge. These visits help the students to go for the right careers. Technical education without being face to face to the actual activity places is never going to be fruitful. Every year we develop a series of extraordinary pre-planned group tours for students from freshers to rising seniors. It provides opportunities to students to discover new things for themselves, through participation in hands-on activities. In the first place, these study tours mark a refreshing break from the routine and go ‘ beyond bookish.’ Travels and visits are not just the seeing of sights;. they trigger experiential learning that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. Thus happens real education as Francis Bacon opined, “Travel, in young sort, is a part of education, in the elderly, a part of experience.” Industrial visits are an efforts to bridge the gap between theory and practical and its benefits are as follows:
- It help students gain first hand information regarding functioning of the industry.
- Provides opportunities to plan organize and engage in active learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
- It is Mandatory in various Indian universities hence it also full fills certain curriculum requirements.
- Provides an insight into the real working environment of the industry.
- Helps them to see their future place in the working world.