- Social Service help to build character is nurturing in them qualities like tenacity confidence, perseverance and teamwork.
- To encourage students to follow their interests and passions.
- To inculcate the skills of leadership, teamwork.
- To build the Confidence of students.
- To help for emotional, social, inborn abilities, moral & cultural development of students.
- To develop the ability to help deprived people.
- To develop the sensitivity about social development.
- Social Work: Adult Education and Social Awareness
- Blood Donation Camp
- Fruit Distribution to Patient
- NGO Visit