Pravara Rural College of Education envisions globally competent, morally responsible, socially committed and highly dedicated student teachers to the noble cause of education for rural areas
- All round development of student teachers.
- Compassions for other sense of responsibility and adherence to code of ethics for teacher.
- Develop research attitude and competencies in teaching pedagogy.
- Train students teacher using technology and its application in day to day classroom teaching in rural area.
- Promote learning inside and outside of the classroom.
- To provide an opportunities for continuing professional development and efficiency of student teachers.
- To assist student teachers in understanding principles, techniques, methods, process of teaching and learning.
- To help student teachers in organizing, supervising and participating in curricular and co-curricular activities of the school.
- To help student teachers in rural area in understanding the nature of child i.e. his or her abilities, aptitudes, instinct, ambition and intelligence etc.